TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
General Terms of Service:
- By ordering any of our products and paying this invoice, you agree to be bound by all these terms & conditions.
- Events outside REVERB Ltd control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is set at the date on which you place your order.
- REVERB Ltd reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- REVERB Ltd reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
- REVERB Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason, and in which case any payment will be fully refunded to you.
- All work designs are owned and the property of REVERB Ltd. This is including bespoke designs that have been discussed with the client, then designed and laid out by REVERB Ltd. The exception to this is when a design has been provided by the client, with scaled, measured drawings. (This exception will be detailed on the invoice.)
Product Quality and Use:
- The product is made from the best materials available, as with all natural wood products they can degrade if treated without due care.
- Clean only with a dry cloth or approved cleaners such as bees wax
Deliveries and Taxes:
- All deliveries are tracked.
- We are not able to send goods to PO Box addresses.
- For deliveries to addresses which are outside of the UK, please note that there may be additional import duties, taxes, and clearance fees that may be required to be paid before delivery is attempted. Refusal to pay these fees may result in the return of the package to us, which will result in additional charges which will be deducted from any reimbursement.
- Any made to measure or customised items that are rejected and returned from customs will not be refunded.
- We are unable to send goods as a gift, they must be declared.
- REVERB Ltd is not responsible for the cost of return shipping, including for attempted but failed delivery to agreed address supplied.
- If for any reason, an order parcel fails to be delivered and is returned to us for redelivery, the total cost of resending falls on the customer. So please make sure you have entered a correct daytime delivery address.
- All products are guaranteed for 12 months from date of delivery, against faulty workmanship. Please notify us in writing with any concerns within this period
- Customer happiness is very important to us, so if something about your order is not as you want it please let us know,
- All purchases, except made to measure and customised items, can be returned within 14 days for a refund, or exchange. Please note all items must be in undamaged condition. Refunds, less the initial postage, will be applied to your original method of payment.
- In the case of items that have been made to measure or customised to your exact requirements, we can only accept returns for defects in material or workmanship.
- REVERB Ltd is not responsible for any Customs charges or taxes that may be levied on a return to the UK, therefore please ensure any return is marked ‘RETURNED GOODS’. You will need to pay return postage unless there is a fault on our behalf. Please always get a tracking number REVERB Ltd. is not responsible for any return charges, losses, or customs duties etc.
- Please ensure you email us first before starting any return process
- Please return items in their original condition and full packaging within 14 days.
- REVERB Ltd cannot take responsibility for damage or injury incurred whilst using our products. We are not able to accept responsibility for items which are opened, lost, delayed, detained, or seized by postal or customs authorities.
- REVERB Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will only use your details to manage your order, and nothing more. We will not collect or use your data for anything else, I will not send marketing information, nor set up email lists or sell your data.
© Copyright Reverb Ltd 2021